When ordering for Mother’s Day please feel free to call us at the store. We carry a large selection of Dutch product as well as local grown products.
All bouquets are hand tied and beautifully wrapped prior to delivery when ordering in store.
Purchasing Floral Arrangements, Mom just has to add a bit of water every other day.
Vase arrangements are fully prepared with the Floral Life Solution in water before flowers are cut and designed within the vase.
- NOTE: Glassware and ceramic containers are purchased in from Poland, Germany and the Netherlands – Holland. This has always been a debate between my cousins, Michael and Hans, and myself.
Our planters are designed and arranged with watering needs in mind and are made in either ceramic or wood containers. Never hesitate to ask us the watering needs of these planters.
When calling the store to place your order please have the following information handy:
- Recipient’s Name and full address (including Apartment or Condo #)
- If this is a delivery to a business Phone numbers are required
- Card Message to go with your purchase
- Correct spelling of the recipient(s) name
NOTE: I tend to ask the age of the person who is receiving your order. This helps me determine the types of floral we use.
When ordering our gourmet baskets we use only name brand products and go after the freshest fruit.
- All our baskets are customized so please let us know if the person you are sending the gourmet/fruit basket to has any allergies.
- Peanuts are not included in the gourmet baskets and we can substitute with other nuts
Please enjoy your time with your mom this May 8th.
Happy Mother’s Day!